YouTube is one of the best ways to drive traffic and has helped many bloggers and site owners. Today,Am going to show you how to embed YouTube videos in your site or blog. It makes your blog,WordPress or site looks attractive and also reduces bounce rate.
Also Read: 5 Best Adsense Plugins For WordPress
HOW TO EMBED YOUTUBE VIDEOS IN YOUR WORDPRESS OR BLOG
1. Just Go to Youtube
2. Pick the particular video you want to embed into your wordpress or Bloggerblog
3. Locate and click the SHARE button which is located at the bottom of the video
4. A drop down bar opens up .
5. Click on the embed button and the iframe code of the video appears.
6. Copy and paste the iframe code to the HTML tab of your blog,WordPress or site.
You got it..Smile